Thursday 15 December 2016

Analysis of magazine advert from chose artist

Analysis of magazine advert from chose artist;


The overall look of the advert is very different to what is typically seen from Coldplay. this gives a different perspective on the band and gives their target audience something that they haven't seen before, this could potentially make people more drawn to buy and listen to the album. 

The adverts shows the band's record label, advertising them to people who like this music.

The title of the album matches the colour scheme and overall look of the picture backdrop of the advert, helping to make the advert more appealing to the audience.

The band isn't seen at all on the magazine advert, which shows that the band are established enough that the name is enough for their target audience to buy and listen to the album.

How will this analysis help me?
Analysing this magazine advert will help me when making my own, as it has shown me what needs to be included within my magazine advert and also helps me to picture my digipak as bands typically use the same concept/ images on them to create synergy and a connection between the two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment